Thursday, December 6, 2012

for now this is enough

            Today I want to write something new. Something I never wrote before.  Well, that wont be that difficult of a feat since every moment has to be "new" by definition...I think.  Even if thematically speaking, I have touched on a subject many times before...this time is still NEW.  I don't want to stop myself just because I might not be original.  I actually don't believe in "original".  There is no such thing.  Nothing is brand new.  Even if it seems new it most likely came from INSPIRATION... "from the spirit"...from someplace outside of ourselves.  and who knows where it came from before that?....It's possibly all one big circle.  Or maybe a long road leading to infinity?...could there be an end?  Not for me to know I guess...for now anyway.

              So where was I?  something new....


there was a barbarian
who loved victorian homes
and morning coffee kissing the sun
as it broke away from the deep sea
once more.


that's all...for now....just a moment of something new...sometimes "just a moment" when aloud to live can be a doorway to other worlds that if left to die and vanish would go forgotten...

we shall see...for now this is enough