Wednesday, December 21, 2011

my half of improvisations with an old friend

I’m drowning in the rapids of your neo-classical flesh.  (why do you lie?)
My soul caresses your chapped lips
Like a hippopotamus on a lily pad.  (why do you ask why?)
Your eyes
Electrify my being
In the deepest moments of the new moon.
When I kiss your…(Stop!)
Toes…(oh)
Your controversial tongue rips through and licks my
Pounding…lone…heart
With a deceitful passion that leaves my carcass
Lying  (why do you lie?)
In the dust.
My eyes
Bleed 
With the hidden desire of Byron,
To touch your hair…
To wander in lonely spirals 
Leading nowhere,
But into the depths
Of your hall of mirrors soul, only
To finally find myself alone.
Emaciated in self-crucifixion, only
Wanting to touch your hair…(touch me.
Let me know that You are I, and I is now, and…)

No comments:

Post a Comment